During your part of the round, you may perform one action
without penalty. This includes:
- Move up to your full Movement (3x your Movement
Allowance In meters) per round.
- Attack up to your weapon's maximum Rate of Fire
(ROF), or make a Melee attack.
- Dodge (making yourself harder to hit. Melee
- Parry (deflecting damage onto something else.)
- Escape a hold or trap.
- Aim (gaining +1 to hit for every consecutive turn
of aiming up to 3 rounds)
- Reload or change weapons.
- Mount or dismount from a vehicle.
- Repair or give Medical Aid.
- Perform a non-combat task.
More Then One Turn
Two Weapons Attacks
Ambushes & Backstabs